1. Please check the voltage and power of the pump power before power on, insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate;
2. Please cut off the power before you install/put in/take away the pump from the water; otherwise, the pump can’t outlet water due to the air in it.
3. Used in the water without particles and impurities, NOT for viscous and acid-base liquids
4. DO NOT dry burn the pump, otherwise it would be damaged.
5. Switch on-off the power repeatedly for several times to eliminate the air in the pump impeller and the pipe.
6. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises or even make the motor short circuit if blocked by debris