How to Use incubator-
1. Take off the layer of protective films on the observation windows.
2. Test your incubator to see if it functions properly.
3. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
4. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
5. Set the eggs with the pointy side down.
6. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
7. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from “0”. (this will also rest the egg turning countdown back to 1:59)
8. Keep an eye on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed. (normally every 4 days)
9. At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on the top of bottom grid.
10. At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (this is very important to ensure that the eggshell are soft enough for the chicks to break through.)
11. You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatching. if you do,the loss od the humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won’t able to break through the egg.
You can also view the top video to know how to use the incubator.