Digital TDS-3D METER (Total Dissolved Solids) Water Quality Pen
TDS-3D HM DIGITAL TDS (TOTAL DISOLVED SOLIDS) PEN METER
WHAT IS TDS?
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water. TDS, which is based on conductivity, is expressed in parts per million (ppm) or milligrams per liter (mg/L). TDS includes any conductive inorganic element present other than the pure water molecules (H20) and suspended solids.
TDS affects everything that consumes, lives in or uses water, from fish and plants to plumbing and laboratories.
For people, the lower the TDS level in the water you drink, the more efficiently your body’s cells are hydrated. The higher the TDS level in water, the greater the probability of harmful contaminants that can pose health risks or hinder the absorption of water.
• Wide Range: Accommodates most applications
• Auto Shut-Off: Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes to conserve batteries
• Large Screen: Easy to see and share
• Hold Function: View the reading out of the water
• Carrying Case: Protects your meter!
USE THE TDS-3 METER TO:
• Check the performance of your water filter
• Be sure your drinking water is at the right TDS level
• Check nutrient levels in water for plants and fish
• Measure TDS levels for other applications
1 X TDS Meter
1 X Instruction Manual